Mr. Vladimir Kirillov becomes chairman of the Council of Management Companies of NAUFOR and becomes a NAUFOR Board Member
Mr. Vladimir Kirillov, General Director of TKB Investment Partners (JSC) becomes chairman of the Council of Asset Management Companies operating under NAUFOR, the Russian National Association of Securities Market Participants.
National Association of Securities Market Participants (NAUFOR) is a Russian self-regulatory organization that unites professional securities market participants: brokers, dealers, trust managers and depositaries.
Also on June 22, 2017 the NAUFOR’s general meeting also voted for Mr. Vladimir Kirillov to become a member at the NAUFOR’s Board of Directors. Furthermore, the meeting also decided to enlarge the Board of Directors to 30 members and elected the new Board.
Among other things, the general meeting has set out NAUFOR priorities for 2017 which covered, inter alia, the following:
- to provide for operational regulations for NAUFOR’s participants (taking part in rulemaking)
- to improve services offered by and to strengthen financial stability of NAUFOR’s members and to protect client interests of NAUFOR’s members (developing standards)
- to ensure better supervision over operations of NAUFOR’s members
- to train and certify financial market’s professionals
- to run public and informational events.
Mr. Vladimir Kirillov: “NAUFOR becomes a key self-regulating organization at the asset management market. NAUFOR will primarily focus on establishing a conducive operational environment for securities market participants, developing game rules for the growth of the asset management industry and for the higher reliability and quality of client services offered by professional market participants, and on keeping a dialogue with the regulator to further develop both the financial service market and to improve reliability and quality of services”.